Open Call for External Experts Within the EQET SEE Project
The Education Reform Initiative of South Eastern Europe (ERI SEE) is announcing a Call for External Experts Within the Enhancements in The Quality of Education and Training in South Eastern Europe – EQET SEE Project.
Purpose of the open call: to identify adequate experts with relevant expertise to be potentially included in the implementation of the EQET SEE project.
Duration of the open call: from 12 April 2022 – 30 September 2024
Contracting authority (Contractor): ERI SEE Secretariat
Related project: Enhancements in the quality of Education and Training in South Eastern Europe – EQET SEE
Funded by: Austrian Development Agency (ADA) with funding from Austrian Development Cooperation (ADC)
EQET SEE participating economies: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo*, Montenegro, Moldova, Republic of North Macedonia, Serbia.
Eligibility of experts: The call is open to individual consultants/experts or consulting companies. There is no restriction related to the country of origin.
Categories of external experts included in this open call for external experts:
- External experts on gender
- External experts on social sustainability
- External experts on environmental sustainability
- External experts on methodologies used in occupational and qualification standards for pre-tertiary VET
- External experts on quality assurance in pre-tertiary education with focus on external evaluation of institutions
- External experts on methodologies used in evidence gathering and analysis in pre-tertiary education
- Translators and lectors
- External experts for trainings on the implementation of curricula with work-based learning elements in pre-tertiary VET
- External experts for developing teaching and learning material in pre-tertiary VET
More about the application procedure, application documents and other relevant aspects of the Open Call, together with the Terms of References, is available here.
More about the EQET SEE project is available here.