The EQET SEE project aims at, for the first time, developing regionally based qualification standards based on the regionally based occupational standards. The steps and procedures of the process have been defined by the Methodology for the Developing Regionally-based Standards of Qualifications developed within the TO REGOS project (also available in Albanian, Macedonian and Serbian).
The first regionally based qualification standard
The activities towards developing the regionally based Agriculture technician of traditional and organic cultivation qualification standard (ATTOQS) started in June 2022 and continued in July with the implementation of the first regional meeting. The second and third regional meetings were organised in Skopje and Belgrade in September and October respectively.
National standards for ATTOQS:
- Albania – download in Albanian
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- download national standard in Bosnian (publication pending adoption)
- download national standard in Croatian (publication pending adoption)
- download national standard in Serbian (publication pending adoption)
- Kosovo* – Kosovo does not recognise qualification standadrs
- Montenegro – download in Montenegrin (publication pending adoption)
- The Republic of North Macedonia – download standard in Macedonian
- Serbia – download standard in Serbian (publication pending adoption)
The second regionally based qualification standard
The second regionally based qualification standard was developed during in first half of 2023 at the meetings in Tirana, Albania and Bar, Montenegro based on theregionally based locksmith occupational standard and the recommendations for the integration of crosscutting topics of environmental and social sustainability and gender equity made by external experts.